Thursday 15 July 2010
















Hello, well I finally got my birthday books finished and the Teachers all loved them which I'm really pleased about and the fact they liked them so much made it totally worth all the time it took me.
Today TC took the thank you cards in, sorry for the bad photos (especially the 1st one) - but I took them at 6.30 this morning as I was in a bit of a rush it looked ok when I took it but now it looks like I felt after I had been up half the night unable to get back to sleep after a 2.30am call of nature (I think it's my age !!!). I have to say a huge thank you to Wendy from clipart fairy where I got the 'Just to say thankyou' image from. Thank you Wendy your a treasure as is your website - I spent that long making the books that I didn't leave much time to make the cards so the image I had from Wendy meant that I was able to make the cards really quickly, and I thought for a change if I used the Zutter down the sides I could tie them with ribbon and make them a bit fancy. The easel card was made as a special card as one of TC's teachers has decided to retire and we have known her for a long time. She wouldn't thank me for reminding her but she was doing teacher training when I was at nursery which was in the mid 70's so I think she well deserves a rest !!!!
Anyway better go got a new baby card to make plus an envelope to make for a wedding card !!
Kitty x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards, those are great images and I love how you have tied them with ribbon
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...