Monday 28 March 2011

Polka Doodles Challenge - The spring has sprung

Hello - well I don't know where the past two months have gone and what a bad blogger I have been as I have nowhere to be seen. Well I have been to the NEC craft show but that is a different story. This is my little creation that I have made for the Polka Doodles challenge which ends on Sunday 3rd April. I made it by printing off the rabbit on the boutique CD, layered him up and added a little bit of glossy accents here and there to give him a bit of shine. I made his whiskers with dental floss and popped him onto some embossed card using the flower embossing folder from creative expressions (which I absolutely adore). Hope I am finding you well - I may even have time to place another post today as well - that's if I can remember how to attach my creation to the Polka doodle challenge ! Take Care Kitty This card is being entered for the following challenge Polka Doodles: Spring has Sprung

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Kitty. Your card is adorable. Thank you for joining Polka Doodles this week, good luck, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Kitty!
    Hes absolutely lovely! Love the embossed background too.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week!
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Love the bunny and the embossing, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kitty, so cute!

    Great to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kitty, you've made the bunny look so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah - dental floss!!! I usually cut the whiskers off! So now I know what to use! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What an adorable card. Such a cute rabbit. Thanks for sharing

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...