Saturday 9 April 2011

Polka Doodles - Double Sprinkles







Hello - it's been such a beautiful day, thought I would share with you the card I have created today using the new CD from Polka Doodles. The CD is fab and provides tutorials to help you colour the images in and gives tips on how to use your pro markers if you are new to them like me. The backing paper is a pink petticoat one and the flower is made using one of the dies from Marianne Design. The card is for a friend who will be celebrating her birthday on Tuesday.


Poor TC has been up half the night coughing - hence I to have been up half the night as well. Bless he's been in bed all afternoon - not even an M&S hot cross bun (they are his fav's and he can tell if they have come from any where else other than M&S - he's 4 !!!!!) would tempt him to eat anything - so it's an early night for me. Feet up and an episode of Rosemary and Thyme - to be honest the amount of crime dramas I watch it's a wonder I sleep at night at all.


Thanks for stopping by.


Kitty x


PS have a good weekend

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card - adorable image! Love the beautiful flower too. Thanks for visiting the cupboard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card...that flower looks great with the ribbon. Hope you enjoyed your relaxing evening xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for poppin by my blog, so pleased you liked the tutorials, LOVE the card.x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...