Tuesday 31 May 2011

Slice of cake - very few calories !!!!
















Hello Everyone

I just have to share with you a little project I have been working on. Crochet slices of cake, when I saw them I just fell in love with them and thought I have to have a go at making some of those. I got the pattern from here http://www.etsy.com/shop/lynnespatternparlour and you can find Lynnes blog here http://lynnespatternparlour.blogspot.com/. Lynne has some beautiful patterns and her instructions are really easy to follow (I have managed to progress from Granny Squares to this).


Happy Tuesday, thanks for stopping by and for leaving any comments.


Kitty xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh Kitty, this cake is faberoony, I love it! Mwah. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! I could murder this cake right now as I started Weight Watchers last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Kitty! One of the girls in my class taught me to crochet a couple of months ago, all I've managed is a 4 inch square (wonky square at that!) Maybe one day it'll turn into something!?! Hugs, Lisa X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty,

    Wow love this! So cute, love the cream and jam filling!

    Take care
    Rachel and Angela
    Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft Stamps
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 20% discount over at Rainbow Studio's!!
    Take care
    Rachel and Angela
    xx

    ps - still loving these cute cakes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...