Saturday 5 June 2010

Crafters Companion #1


Good morning, This is the card I made last night I'm going to enter it into the Crafters Companion Challenge. You start off with the sketch they provide and work from that. I started with a 7" by 7"base and then mattted and layered onto it with the olive and pale orange card I then used a piece of floral paper from the popcorn floral CD. I used the cuttlebug to emboss the white card and used a popcorn topper as the central image. I rounded all my corners (I'm obsessed with having round corners) and then gave it a coat of silver spray and shine.

I think this is about the third sketch I have followed to make a card and I have found them really good and very inspiring. I have found using the sketches is a great way to combine lots of different techniques and a nice way of using papers and embelishments in your craft box that you were perhaps a little unsure of how to use.

Have a lovely day from

Kitty xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kitty fab colours
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Kitty. Thanks for joining the CC June Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...